Saturday, September 28, 2013

Preseed...one word, WOW!

Well I tried preseed for the first time, and let me tell you it made a BIG difference on how it felt...in a good way! I mean BDing is good but this was like AMAZING! I was so surprised at how it felt and so did the hubby. Now I know that I was missing something without this lubricant and I won't be BDing without this stuff again!
We are now in the long TWW again, and I can't wait to get to the end already. I'm not going into too positive but I'm not going into negative either. We did what we could and that's all that matters. I didn't stress over the opk's and temping this month which made me feel much better. All I did was drink my teas', take my mucinex, and enjoy sex, so that's all that matters. If I fall pregnant this month that would be great, but if I don't there is always next month. I'm trying to relax this month and it has been working great!
Oh the other week, the hubby and I had to go to NC (with AF visiting) for business reasons. Well we made the most of it and went golfing (my first time) and we went to a last minute Taylor Swift concert (who I love) and it was WONDERFUL! It was the most fun we had in a while, got to enjoy each other company, and got privacy. Here is one of the pics from the concert below (I'll have more when I get them off of hubby's phone):

On a side note, I went to a Starbucks on the way back and they were not listening to me when I spelled my name, so this is how it came out:

Nice right! lol

But anyways cheers to the TWW and luck and babydust to every future momma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment