Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Here's to another TWW...

SO here we are in the TWW again...sigh...already ready for it to be over. I'm currently on 7dpo, after ovulating on CD 16. I usually ovulate on CD 10-14, so this was really weird for me. I'm not counting on this cycle working, but still crossing my fingers that it is still my cycle.
If this month turns out to fail, then next month I'm not going to be doing OPK because I think it makes me stress out much more. I'm going to continue charting my temperature, taking mucinex, and drinking raspberry leaf tea. This cycle I'm not symptom spotting cause I go crazy trying to see if other people had the symptom before their BFP. I haven't had any noticeable symptoms to record anyway, so that helps too. ;D

Something new I started this month was checking my cervix, let me tell you it is not easy! It is really cool though cause got to feel how it was exactly when I was ovulating; it might be hard but it was so worth it. I'm going to be doing this next cycle, instead of using an OPK to find out when I'm close to ovulation.

7 days left in the TWW, 7 days to test!!!!
Crossing my fingers and praying for my rainbow someday!
Babydust & Luck to the rest of you lovely ladies :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment