Tuesday, September 10, 2013

on to the next one

SOOOOO AF has showed her face today CD 30/14dpo/now CD1. I'm ready for the next cycle now, I'm going into this cycle with a positive attitude. I think it will happen this cycle, this is my month! I've been too focused on everything and ttc that I hadn't realized before I had the miscarriage I got pregnant without all this charting and opks. Its really makes it more stressful to focus on my husband & I and our dream of a baby.
So next month I'm only using the few opks I have left (which is not many) and no temping after ovulation is detected. I'm also going drinking green tea, rooibos tea, and I'm going to also being trying preseed this month. I have been hearing good things about preseed sooo maybe it will work for us ;D
 
 Well next month is going to be my due date for my baby Ethan...I'm not really looking forward to it. October 21, 2013...I don't know how I'm going to handle it...

No comments:

Post a Comment