Friday, January 9, 2015

Miss Conception Fertility Challenge and My Fertility

I don't understand why it is so hard for me to get pregnant. It seems like it so easy for some people, but why not me. I'm healthy and I do everything right, but I still don't get anything. I guess I now have to accept the fact that I have a fertility problem and I need to seek help...I just am not ready to ask for help...
I've already been to my gynecologist, and she told me everything visually was fine with me. She said I seem like a healthy person, my blood work came out fine, I don't eat bad, and I'm pretty active with exercising. I even had an ultrasound to check how my lady bits are, and those were fine too! She told me if I'm not pregnant in 6 months time, for me to come back for furthering testing to find out why I'm not able to conceive. Well that was October, so if I'm not pregnant by the end of April I'm going to have to make dreaded call. I really don't want it to come to that...so I'm praying for the best :) <3 
So I've been trying to participate in this two week fertility challenge to help me take my mind off of TTC and calm myself down. Well it is helping me to become more positive, even though I'm behind haha. For the first day it talked about "Letting go of jealousy." I've already been trying to work on that. The blog post gives me advice on how to divert my jealousy of others pregnant, and one of the tips was just writing a blog or writing it out. I've also bought a "Keep Calm," calendar that has daily inspiring quotes, I love it!!! Hopefully I can keep up posting because it really is therapeutic :)




No comments:

Post a Comment