Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Why am I sooo tired?!

SO I did a lot of minor editing to the blog because I found things not to my liking from my post in the mobile app. From now on I'll just be doing drafts on my mobile and then edit it on the computer, my posts will come out soo much better ;)
I've been uber tired and cranky lately and I don't know why, like I'm under the weather. I've also have been eating a lot more then I usually to cause I felt like I had a huge pit in my stomach :-/ I hope it's what leads to my BFP!!!! But I don't want to get my hopes up either :-(
Every so often I just don't feel like eating and just get nibble food instead of a full meal, as you will see below. This is a day I just wake up tired and don't feel like eating...
My chart is looking hopeful so far...I guess we will see in 5 days time :-/



No comments:

Post a Comment