Monday, July 29, 2013

Today CD 11 Mani/Pedi

Well I didn't get to test with the opk today cause I didn't get to go home to get my stuff (at mother in laws house). Won't be there until tomorrow either, really sucks :-/ well hopefully this is my month! I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I will get my BFP at the end of my TWW. Last time I got my BFP I ovulated on CD 11, so maybe I'll get lucky again ;k
My husband at least treated me to a mani/pedi today, so I'm happy. MIL also gave me some of her old clothes from skinny says, they are old but the style people wear now haha. 
On another note, I really wish my hubby would stop playing video games. He gets too frustrated with them and it really annoys me. 
During this TWW I will try to keep myself distracted with work and learning yoga with my BFF ;) must not test early!!! Lol not testing until August 10/11!!!! 
Good luck and baby dust to everyone in there TWW ;k

No comments:

Post a Comment